Monday, June 23, 2008

A Tool I Can Actually Use!

I am so impressed with del.icio.us and what I can do with the account I signed up for. (Yep... I got another account!) I really didn't understand what del.icio.us was all about until I watched the youtube demonstration which was informative and helpful.

I do a monthly program for school-aged kids and am constantly looking for science experiments and projects for this program. I have had lots of sites bookmarked as favorites, but there was no way to tag the pages as to the subjects of the experiments, i.e. gravity, solutions, magnets, etc. With del.icio.us, I can tag the pages and go back to see the projects from any computer, not just my desk computer. This is exactly what I've been needing and it has been there all the time, but until I did this Web 2.0 project, I never knew about it. Wow! I am pleased with this week's assignment. Thanks for including del.icio.us in the 23things!

No comments: